Saturday, April 25, 2009

NEW HAPPENINGS

Long time Neighborhood reader & commenter, Comandante Agi has questionably (and foolishly, methinks) asked none other than yours' truly to join the ranks of posters at his recently re-taken-over blog, Agitprop.

In my shameless quest to be read by at least a dozen-and-a-half people stupid, bored, or lonely enough to actually pay attention to what I say, I accepted his invitation. Of course.

(I thought it over for all of . . . about 3 seconds. Which is as fast as my brain could process it.)

Anyhow, my loyalties will remain to the Neighborhood, and the small-but-steady core of readers I've maintained here. Therefore, what I suspect I'll do is cross-post a couple of pieces each week. I'll still try to post daily here (the key word, as always, being "try"), but perhaps I'll throw one or two of the better ones up over there.

At any rate, swing over there and check out what the others have to say. I've known Agi for a while now, and he and I have long seen eye-to-eye on our non-Republican, non-Democratic, independant brand of skepticism (if not cynicism) when it comes to the political arena. Libertarian? Anarchist? Who knows? Why label?

And Agi has a nice absurdish sense of humor that I've always liked.

So there you have it. Nothing new here, something new elsewhere. We'll see how it goes.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we're co-conspirators now. Agi certainly has gathered an eclectic mix to revamp the old blog. This should be fun.

Your profile mad me laugh out loud (probably the recognition factor - lots of interests and I love to talk about them)...

Looking forward to working with you.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Your profile mad me laugh out loudWell, enjoy it while it lasts. That may be the last time.

Looking forward to working with you.Me too.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Applesaucer said...

Congrats!

I'll load the site into my newsreader.

Applesaucer

9:25 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

read by at least a dozen-and-a-half people stupid, bored, or lonely enoughYou forgot drunk.

Congrats! It will be added to the blogroll.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous BDR said...

I couldn't resist the invitation either. It wouldn't be blogging without shamelessness.

I look forward to reading your stuff there and here.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Agi said...

Thanks for indulging me and joining the circus.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous wfta said...

Do you think your dozen and a half is without drunk-enought Nihilists? I consider myself extremely loyal.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Do you think your dozen and a half is without drunk-enought Nihilists? I consider myself extremely loyal.I'm not sure if this means you're referring to yourself as a half-drunk nihilist.

At any rate, the fact that you stills wing by here certainly proves your loyalty . . . or your masochism.

6:20 AM  
Blogger DED said...

Cool.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home